Hailing as the tallest residential tower west of the Mississippi River, The Independent’s design was inspired by Austin’s bold and innovative spirit. The movement between the tower’s tiers represents life and energy, and is an outward reflection of the lifestyle electrifying within the building and surrounding community.
- Iconic 57-story tower housing 370 luxury condominiums
- Tallest residential property in the western United States
- Located in the heart of the fastest-growing city in America
The residences are organized into four tiers, each of which enables a wide array of view and living options with a range of price points beginning in the mid-$400,000’s and extending to over $3 million.
- Wide-plank hardwood floors
- Quartz countertops
- Marble bathrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Extensive private balconies and terraces
- Panoramic views
The Independent’s point tower design enables two full floors of all-encompassing amenities, which complement the tower’s refined residences. With over 20,000 square feet of amenities, spanning two expansive levels, the amenities of The Independent will serve as the most significant and diverse set of health, recreational, professional, and entertaining accommodations in Austin.
- 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities
- Infinity heated pool overlooking Lady Bird Lake
- 3,000 square foot fitness center
- Private theater
- Guest suites