In the heart of the fastest growing large city in the U.S., Waterloo Park Central Mixed-Use Project is immediately surrounded by multiple demand generators, all within walking distance including:
- The 50,000-student University of Texas
- The UT Dell Medical Center
- The Texas State Capitol Government Complex
- The Austin Technology Market
- The 5,000-seat Waterloo Park Amphitheater
- The Austin Cultural Entertainment District
- The 15,000-seat Moody Center
Texas Growth Fund’s fourth downtown Austin, Texas project is currently planned to include:
- Two 37-story residential apartment towers with 921 units and over 772,000 square feet of living space.
- 28,000 square feet of retail space including a gourmet food hall and indoor live music venue.
- 30,000 square feet of elevated outdoor plaza that provides an amenity and connects the two residential structures, optimized to both contribute to and enjoy the 12th Street Capital View Corridor.
The site is expected to complement and benefit from the multiple sources of demand that immediately surround it. The mixed-use project site is directly across the street from Austin’s newly-developed 11-acre central park. The $94 million Waterloo Park and its 5,000-seat outdoor Moody Amphitheater are at the center of the city that is widely known as the “Live Music Capital of the World.”