Regulations for the EB-5 immigrant investor program are increasing the minimum investment amount from $500,000 to $900,000 on November 21st, 2019: Announcement.
Across the past four years, we have demonstrated excellence in helping our family-partners to secure their investments and residency benefits in the USA by managing recession-resistant EB-5 investment projects with advantaged targeted employment area qualifications, conservative job creation redundancy, and institutional class private equity investment and real estate development financing that is second-to-none in the financing industry nationwide (not limited to EB-5 funds). We design our EB-5 investment offerings to deliver on the priorities of our EB-5 investors:
Green Card Benefit Confidence
- Certain job creation and USCIS compliance.
- Job Creation – single census tract TEA
- Job Creation – 5 jobs created for every 1 needed (500% cushion)
“We treat our EB-5 investors’ residency interests as if they were our own families.”
Investment Principal Security
- Safety and return of capital.
- Project Income – already 100% leased.
- Project Execution – near-complete in construction (job creation).
“We treat our EB-5 investors as real investors.”
If you are interested in taking your U.S. green card status into your own hands, through the EB-5 program, please talk with us today about your EB-5 project investment at the $500k level.